Lunes, Pebrero 17, 2014

Welcome!

Hey! Welcome to my blog! I'm Olaf! and I like warm hugs!






Also, I love the environment, and I will do what ever it takes to take care of it.

I really love spring. as the bees and butterflies would fly. And I would go to the meadows, and would watch them all around.





And I would appreciate the beauty of flowers blooming and growing by.





we can also have Picnic with our friends for a while, this Spring time...







Or just have to relax while looking at the clouds, and Imagine them to look like figures and stuff...






I also love Summer! I would go tho the beach, I'll put on my shades and would just enjoy the hot day, like a BOSS! I'm always a happy snowman in summer, you know!






I enjoy swimming on fresh and clean water too. 







We can also build Sand People with the use of...umm.. sand!






Or dance Hoola while drinking coconut juice?






Or jump on water puddles after it rains.






Not only the plants and Insects, I love, but also the cute animals around me! Like my fellow pigeon buddies, here dancing beside me!!








Or this freaky looking reindeer over here...







But.... sometimes It doesn't go well








Winter, you ask? Of course! That's my favorite season of all! I can skate, thrown snowballs at my buds, or catch snowflakes in my tongue. Or even build more snowpeeps like me!







Isn't it fun, living in our world? But it could be better if we start keeping our environment clean and green, so that not only we can enjoy the wonderful world that we have today, but also for the next generation and next snowpeople to come!!!




Remember like what I said before...

someone so special... like MOTHER EARTH!







Again, This is Olaf! Melting down! (signing off) well... not literally.

See ya!


-Manelle
 


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento